I am inspired to
Educator, Writer, Accounts Associate
My top 5 goals:
1. To put up a playschool or preschool for ages 3-6 years old.
2. To have an article or write-up published in national newspaper.
3. To be part of a non-government and non-profit organization that focuses on the rights of a child and women.
4. To be a catalyst of change in a society through quality education.
5. To be the voice of the minority and the youth.
Born in the Philippines on the 4th day of September 1989, Tiara Angeline Narido is a graduate of Bachelor in Secondary Education major in English in year 2010. She had been a teacher for 5 years in different age levels. She majored English but she has given an opportunity to teach Social Studies among Grade 7&8 students, focusing on the Asian and Philippine History in year 2013. Now, she works in Department of Education as Teacher 1 among grades 7 and 9 students. She is also an adviser of The Heritage, the Official Student Publication of Prudencia D. Fule Memorial National High School. Her student writers are thriving in the field of journalism in the division and regional level. She is also a contributor of Rappler, a renown social news media in the Philippines.