I am inspired to
inspire or motivate the desire to learn and transformation in others.
What does it mean to be #NextGenLeaders?
To Be Organized, To Be Involved, To Not Give Up
Is diversity important in our communities?
Do you identify yourself as someone that is multi-ethnic?
Why is volunteering important?
It Helps Our Communities, It Creates Action, Makes Us Better Citizens, It Tells Our Story
Are you involved or interested in journalism?
Do you believe future generations should experience the creative arts?
My top 5 goals:
1. build success in those around you
2. Follow through with your dreams if they continue to coincide with your life's purpose.
3. Have a clear understanding of my weaknesses so that I may overcome them
4. Turn any "failure" into an opportunity to learn
5. Do not take myself to seriously. Maintain a sense of humor.
I am currently a paramedic working along the Sea to Sky Corridor of the Coastal region of British Columbia. I am following my passion to further understand the body and help people understand and stabilize theirs. Before becoming a paramedic, I worked as a coach and martial arts teacher, personal trainer and physical literacy program developer.