One person is not the solution. It will take an entire generation, not only in the U.S. but every nation where students feel the need to make true change. This is a global movement.
Who inspires him? His grandfather, Walter Chit Tun, M.D, an amazing man who maybe forgotten, but he should be forever remembered as he truly represents all that for which #NextGenLeaders stand.
Why can Chit Tun lead? Chit Tun has a history of innovation, community development, and leadership, inspired by the history and vision of his grandfather.
For those who want to join Chit Tun's vision, those risk takers, those student leaders, those community organizers, those activists, join YoungINC.LA.
- Watch more: "How Do Students Rise and Make Change"
- Watch more: "29-Year-Old Chairman Redefines What It Means to Be a World-Class Leader for the Next Generation"
- Watch more: "Burma's First Movie Star Continues to Inspire the Next Generation"
- Watch more: "Chit Tun Challenges Future Generations to Lead"
- E-mail your story.
- Learn more about STUDENTdirect Publications.